Job Title: Office Assistant
Status: Part-Time (24 hours per week)
Supervisor Title: Executive Pastor of Administration & Missions
The role of Office Assistant requires a strong love for people with strong administrative/organizational skills. This position often operates in a busy environment where multitasking skills are beneficial. As the “front door” to the church office, this person often serves as the first impression of visitors to Currey Creek Church and its staff. As such, a warm welcome to our visitors and phone callers is essential to being successful in this position. The other side of this position serves to provide administrative care to the office lobby area, ensuring a clean, organized, and stocked environment is maintained for the office staff. This pertains to the physical cleanliness and organization of the office lobby as well as electronic organization of the church’s master calendar and its paper files and supplies. As with all positions at the church, this person often is asked to perform “other duties as assigned” as staff works as a team to accomplish church events or various organizational tasks. A working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, Word) is encouraged. This position must be available to work in the church office from 8:30AM-3:00PM Monday through Thursday.
• Answer incoming phone calls and voicemails to the church and direct to appropriate departments.
• Answer or forward general church emails to appropriate departments.
• Welcome office visitors
• Keep track and order all office supplies
• Assist with periodic staff meetings
• Manage church lost & found items
• File business papers as needed
• Manage staff birthday cards/gifts
• Maintain and update the church Master Calendar and work with Business Administrator with facility usage requests. This includes church key management.
• Accept and administer all incoming mail and packages
• Maintain God ordained priorities in your life by putting Jesus Christ first, your spouse second, your children third and the ministry fourth.
• Be loyal to the vision and staff of Currey Creek Church and always protect the unity of the church.
• Exalt God, Engage the Culture, and Enrich the Christ follower on a personal level.
To Apply, click HERE