ABOUT THE MISSION:
The Hill Country Pregnancy Care Center (HCPCC) exists to promote the value of life and empower individuals to make healthy choices regarding pregnancy and sexuality, and to extend the compassion and love of Jesus Christ.
HCPCC helps strengthen individuals and families by providing services and educational opportunities. They offer pregnancy tests, STD testing and treatment, sonograms, prenatal, childbirth and parenting education, as well as, CPS certified parenting classes. Clients attending individually designed classes receive "bucks" to spend in an onsite boutique for needed baby and maternity items such as diapers, clothing, car seats, cribs and more. HCPCC also provides health education in area schools regarding puberty, fetal growth and development, and healthy relationships.
HOW YOU CAN GET INVOLVED:
• Pray for spiritual wisdom and the love of Christ to shine through
• Donate diapers, wipes and new baby clothing
• Train to be a client advocate (Spanish and English speakers)
• Help with receptionist and clerical duties
• Volunteer to provide maintenance and upkeep
• Help bundle diapers and clothing
• Volunteer for special projects
• Give to one-time financial donation requests for this ministry as they are accepted and promoted by the Board of Elders
For more information visit lifesprecious.org.